Monday, July 12, 2010

work out of a lifetime

Hey everyone it is good to finally leave a post of my own here. The only thing I will add to Megansposts of yesterday is that I listned to the Eagles Take it Easy as we were going down the road. It was pretty awesome to be on a bus and just have that song blasting in my ears. Then last night when we first met the kids, One named Ragu came and grabbed my hand, I looked down at his beautiful eyes and he asked for my name, and no sooner had I said Grif then twenty boys surrounded me and pusehd, and pulled me toward the spinning thing, yelling, "Spin very fast Grif Spin Spin Spin very very fast" IT was awesome. I have never sweated so much that even after four liters of water I still did not use the rest room.
So today this morning i got up at five thirty and went for a run. We ran for quite a while as the other guy is a marathon runner. but it was wayfun to be out in the middle of nowhere running around trees and ponds, and haveing to climbg arounf huge ponds left from last night. Then once we got back we went on the roof and did some Yoga for about twenty minutes, and then did some balance things on these little pillars up there, and the whole time just getting to look out over the countryside. It really is magical as one of the guys said last night. Once you look up and "loook" you see the magic of India!!!! The trees, and the animals, and the hunidity, the heat, the rice patties, the smell, everything!!! The people so far are really really kind. they make great food here too. In fact last nights dinner on the banana leaves was one of thebest inidian meals I have ever had. So much for kathmandu or bombay house. ;) Thebest part is this is jut Grif

No comments:

Post a Comment