Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday

Yesterday was amazing!!!! I felt so good again finally, and the best part was church. In fact It might be one of the highlights of this trip!!!! I sat down next to this random guy asked him his name and started talking. He was investigating the church and is getting baptized in August. There is like one or two baptisms a week there. insane kind of. I really enjoyed talking to him, and I had a great chance to really bear my testimony as well, and help him with questions he randomly trusted me with. It was great to feel like a missionary again!!! His name was Kellep. TIght name it was.
church was good because we got there on time and I was able to partake of the sacrament, which really was a great blessing to have once again. I am back to full life now with lots of energy, and everyone seems ot be really happy about it!!! The afternoon consisted of a long bus ride home, on which Kartik fell asleep on my lap, and we hit a bump so big that I literall flew up in the air about a foot!!! IT woke everyone up which was really funny to watch being the only one still awake.
We also watched Ghandi, and like so often a good movie does, it just moved me. I love movies baout men that do great things in the name of something righteous and good. I was so touched by so many things Ghandi did while watching it and the people themselves as they allowed themselves to be beaten but would not lift a finger against the others. Just like El Cid, and other such movies, I just pondered alot afte we stopped it at intermission to finish tonight!!!! It was a great day, and I felt so blessed to be here for it and not traveling.
-grif

No comments:

Post a Comment