Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sickness -Megan

So isn't ironic that as soon as I post about how wonderful it is to be back and play with the kids and work hard and everything like that I get sick and can't see them. Last night I started feeling sick but I kept on pushing through the stomach cramps and light headedness because I didn't want to miss anything. I am happy I did though. It was worth it to have them scream butterfly and come running to me and wrap thier arms around me. That is thier nickname for me by the way and then I got to play with the girls and get to know one better. She is so sweet and spiritual. She always talks about God and how if she prays everthing will be ok. She amazes me and yesterday she came up to me all sad and told me she did not pass her science exam. I just held her and told her how smart she was and that she was going to do great on the next one. Soon I was able to cheer her up and then we went to pray and then I went to dinner where I started to feel worse but I was not about to miss kissing the girls goodnight or giving the birthday girl Sathya the card I made for her so I went and had a great time even with the pain. Eswari gave me a cross with christ on it and brushed my hair and they were all so happy and cute as we read books and then I kissed them all goodnight and went to the elephant house. Unfortunatly, I started feeling worse but wanted to watch Slumdog Millionaire so I stayed up thinking that it is probably just my regular stomach pains but it wasn't.
This morning I woke up really sick and could barely stand. So I have been in bed the whole day trying to get over this bug or whatever it is. I am sad to miss the kids and everything but looking on the bright side I have decided that I just have to rest today and then tommorrow hopefully I can play hard and be all better. Also it was good cause I got to talk to the girls and we had a great spiritual talk. So it is ok. I am feeling a little better and hope to be all better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment