Monday, July 12, 2010

First Day at Rising Star

So the first day was introduction and orientation which we are going to finish tommorrow. I learned how to use my first squatting toiet and bucket shower today but other than that the facilities and even those things are really nice. It is wonderful here. After that we unpacked a little and then went to play with the kids. Griff and I had so much fun and between that running, playing, and humitity I pretty much took a shower today. :)





I read I sign today that is by the women that created this organization. It said. "Once you see, you own the responsibility to do." I thought that was so great and once you see the kids you can't help but want to help them. They are so happy and sweet ( other than the laughs they had over my nose ;) .



No comments:

Post a Comment