Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I lost a fight to an Indian Door- Megan

So I am still sick and stuck and bed which sucks cause I really want to be out there with the kids playing and serving but there are blessings to being sick too. So to explain the title, this morning when it was still dark I woke up with really bad nausea and ran to the bathroom but then I got really light headed and fuzzy and knew that I was about to faint and all I could think is that I needed help so I ran back to my room but then fainted and slammed into the door. It was loud enough to wake everyone up and I soon had 5 amazing girls by my side who were checking me and helping me and ran and got Griff and Derek and Jenny. I was rolling on the ground just so sick and miserable. Then Griffin gave me a blessing and I calmed down alot and felt so peaceful. I knew that I was going to be ok but they didn't and so they forced fluids into me and I was not allowed to sleep until the doctor came to check and see if I had a concussion. I didn't luckily just a big goose egg and gash on my forehead, chin, and knees and my lip was split open. The doctor gave me ointment and medicine for the nausea and I went back to bed. So far I have been feeling alot better. I am still sick and can only eat easy foods to digest and can't stand for long periods of time but I hope by tommorrow that will change if I rest enough. I don't want to miss my last day at RSO. So although I am weak and look like I lost a fight I am just happy to be feeling better and so grateful for the preisthood and to have worthy men in my life that can give me blessings when I need them. Being sick has actually been surprisingly uplifting in other ways and I know that there is a reason for it. I will blog tommorrow and let you know how I am doing. Pray for me please. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment